As a MADAA website user, you agree to:
- use the MADAA only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and only for the purpose which it is intended (see introduction);
- the collection and use of your personal information, as outlined in Part 2;
- the collection and use of certain System Information for statistical purposes, as outlined in Part 3;
- MADAA contacting you directly about matters including, but not limited to, events, and news, and job opportunities;
- provide accurate and truthful information and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person;
- grant MADAA a perpetual, royalty-free licence throughout the world to any intellectual property rights in any material you upload or post, including the right to publish any such material in hard copy publications or in electronic media, or to use the material in advertising and promotional material for MADAA purposes.
As a MADAA Website user, you agree NOT to:
- use the MADAA to behaviour in an inappropriate manner towards, or harass, menace or stalk, any MADAA Website user or other third party;
- post or upload content on the MADAA that a reasonable person may consider to be unsuitable for minors, obscene, defamatory, offensive or abusive;
- post or upload content on the MADAA which incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or group because of, among other things, their race, religion, gender or nationality;
- knowingly or recklessly introduce a computer virus, trojan or similar program to the MADAA; and
- openly criticise MADAA, the Malaysian Defence Force, the Australian Defence Force or the Commonwealth of Australia with the intention of bringing them into disrepute.
Removal of Content
MADAA reserves the right to refuse you access to the MADAA Website and/or to remove any material posted or uploaded by you for any reason including, but not limited to, if you have breached any of the Terms and Conditions of Use or have acted contrary to the law.