When you visit the MADAA website a record of your visit may automatically recorded through the Content Management System (CMS). The CMS may collect the following system information:
- the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it;
- the top-level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- the IP address of your server;
- the date and time of your visit to the site;
- the pages you have accessed; and/or
- the type of browser and operating system you have.
System Information collected during each visit may be used collectively for statistical purposes, such as to produce reports which identify patterns of usage of the MADAA. This will assist MADAA to improve the MADAA website.
« Back to Terms & Conditions