How do I register as a member?
You can become an Alumni member by filling in our online registration form or you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a soft copy of the membership form.
Who can become a member of M-ADAA?
MADAA membership is open to both Malaysian and Australian serviceman or defence civilians in the Army, Navy or Air Force who have served or undergone training in both Malaysia and Australia.
The following are eligible members:
- Malaysians serving or having served in the Malaysian Armed Forces (Angkatan Tentera Malaysia) who have attended or is attending an exercise, training, secondment or a visit with the Australian Defence Force.
- Malaysians serving or having served in the Malaysian Armed Forces (Angkatan Tentera Malaysia) who were awarded a scholarship under the Malaysia Australia Joint Defence Program (MAJDP).
- A Malaysian civilian with defence connections to Australia through the Malaysia Australia Joint Defence Program (MAJDP) or other government program.
- Australians serving or having served in the ADF who attended an exercise, training, secondment or a visit with the Malaysian Armed Forces.
- Australians with defence connections to Malaysia through the MAJDP.
Can civilians under the Ministry of Defence become members?
Yes, all civilians that have undergone training in both Australia and Malaysia with the Ministry of Defence can apply for membership.
How long does it take for my membership to be activated?
It usually takes approximately 3 working days for us to e-mail you your membership details.